Volpe Koenig is Seeking an Intellectual Property Attorney with Experience in Telecommunications
Volpe Koenig is seeking an Intellectual Property Attorney experienced in telecommunications. This full-time, permanent position is located in Philadelphia, PA, however, the option of working remotely is also available.
You will help clients better understand the continually changing IP legal landscape and offer proactive intellectual property guidance for growing, protecting, and enforcing valuable IP portfolios.We will invest in your growing legal career as you invest in our clients by providing high-quality legal services with a strong focus on customer service. We offer a competitive compensation structure, business development support, and dedicated staff support to enhance your practice. For experienced practitioners, we offer the flexibility to customize your work/life balance.
- Preparation and prosecution of patent applications;
- Preparation of claim charts to products and industry standards, demonstrating
infringement and validity;
- Conduct IP related due diligence;
- Manage a large docket of domestic and foreign patent prosecution;
- Develop portfolio strategies and effectively communicate with clients.
Skills and Experience:
- At least a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Physics, or similar electrical/electronic related discipline;
- JD and admission to practice before the US Patent Office;
- 3-5 years of Intellectual Property Law experience;
- Excellent patent analysis ability;
- Ability to interface independently with clients;
- Strong technical experience in telecommunications and related industry standards;
- Strong legal background.
We offer a competitive benefits and salary package, including but not limited to:
- Health, vision, and dental benefits with employer contribution to individual and family
- Life insurance;
- Short term disability insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- 401(k) with match;
- Discretionary bonuses;
- Discounted corporate gym membership;
- Casual Fridays and summer hours.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their cover letter, resume, and writing samples via email to the Executive Director, Jerry Wyckoff.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Volpe Koenig
Volpe Koenig, a full service IP law firm with a global reach, is expanding its electrical patent practice in order to meet our clients’ growing needs. We have more than 40 intellectual property attorneys, patent agents, and technical advisors practicing in all areas of technology. We serve a diverse roster of U.S. and foreign clients.
Volpe Koenig is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in enjoying the practice of law, you can inquire in confidence by emailing at [email protected].
Principals only. No recruiters, please.
Warning & Disclaimer: The pages, articles and comments on IPWatchdog.com do not constitute legal advice, nor do they create any attorney-client relationship. The articles published express the personal opinion and views of the author as of the time of publication and should not be attributed to the author’s employer, clients or the sponsors of IPWatchdog.com. Read more.