Eckert Seamans seeks a licensed patent agent or attorney to join their growing intellectual property team.
Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott is seeking a Patent Agent or Patent Attorney with a minimum of 2 years of experience to join it’s team. This is a full-time, permanent position located in the firm’s Pittsburgh, PA office.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- USPTO patent bar license in good standing
- A minimum of 2 years of experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications in the mechanical, electrical and/or software technology areas
- Works well directly with inventors and other technical personnel to understand new inventions and efficiently and effectively draft corresponding patent applications
- Experience with patentability analysis a plus
- Experience with PCT and foreign prosecution a plus
- Willingness to be based in the Pittsburgh, PA office is a plus
Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to the HR Coordinator, Chloe Shupe.
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
Our firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott:
Eckert Seamans is a full-service national law firm with a strong reputation and history of success that spans more than 60 years. With more than 300 lawyers across a network of 15 offices, we provide clients with proactive, solution-oriented business and litigation counsel.
Eckert Seamans was established in 1958 to meet the needs of some of the leading businesses in the country. Although our practice was limited to only 10 clients at the time, our founders formed key and enduring client partnerships in those early days, seven of which the firm still serves today. This commitment to building lasting relationships with our clients remains one of the hallmarks of our firm.
Warning & Disclaimer: The pages, articles and comments on IPWatchdog.com do not constitute legal advice, nor do they create any attorney-client relationship. The articles published express the personal opinion and views of the author as of the time of publication and should not be attributed to the author’s employer, clients or the sponsors of IPWatchdog.com. Read more.