Through a partnership with Hilton, Resorts World Las Vegas offers 3 3,500 luxury guest rooms and suites from three Hilton brands, including the largest Conrad Hotels & Resorts property in the world, one of the first LXR Hotels & Resorts locations in the U.S., and a Hilton Hotels & Resorts hotel.
Resorts World Las Vegas, the first ground-up resort development on the Las Vegas Strip in more than a decade, will officially open its doors today.
Developed by Malaysian casino operator Genting Group and through a partnership with Hilton, Resorts World Las Vegas offers 3 3,500 luxury guest rooms and suites from three Hilton brands, including the largest Conrad Hotels & Resorts property in the world, one of the first LXR Hotels & Resorts locations in the U.S., and a Hilton Hotels & Resorts hotel.
“After years of planning and constructing this monumental property with some of the most innovative partners in the industry, Resorts World Las Vegas will redefine the hospitality standard in Las Vegas with unmatched dining and entertainment, more variety of hotel accommodations than anywhere else on the Strip, and the city’s most progressive technology,” said Scott Sibella, President of Resorts World Las Vegas. “We are filled with gratitude and excitement as we approach our opening this June and hope to play a role in Las Vegas’s rebound after what has been an incredibly challenging year for the destination and greater hospitality industry.”
Resorts World Las Vegas’s features include:
- Accommodations – Integrating three of Hilton’s brands into its resort campus, Resorts World Las Vegas offers a diverse collection of accommodations, each brand with its own entrance, lobby and distinct selection of guest rooms and suites.
- Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World features 1,774 guest rooms and suites ranging from 400 to 3,300 square feet with smart, elevated amenities in a comfortable and refined setting.
- Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World offers 1,496 guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 2,800 square feet, featuring luxe amenities and a curated art program.
- Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts showcases an intimate collection of 236 ultra-luxury guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 7,000 square feet.
- Dining – Guests can choose from over 40 food and beverage options at Resorts World Las Vegas, ranging from fine-dining and quick-service venues to original and exclusive concepts.
- Entertainment – A 5,000-capacity concert and entertainment venue is outfitted to host a myriad of affairs – from star-studded concerts to convention, corporate and sporting events. With innovative staging, the latest in technology and audio-visual capabilities and unrivaled amenities for the performing talent and guests, this new-generation theatre – a joint development between Resorts World Las Vegas and AEG Presents and exclusively programmed and operated by Concerts West – introduces the next wave of superstar entertainment partners and engagements that will soon be announced.
- Retail – With approximately 70,000 square feet of dedicated retail space, Resorts World Las Vegas presents two levels of unique boutique shops and experiential offerings from luxury and lifestyle brands.
- Nightlife – In partnership with Zouk Group, Singapore’s leading lifestyle and entertainment company, the resort features a multiplicity of experiences in one entertainment complex, with concepts including Zouk Nightclub and AYU Dayclub.
- Meetings – In addition to 250,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, Resorts World Las Vegas also features the first passenger station and tunnel to connect to the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) via an innovative underground transportation system. Convention-goers will swiftly be transported between the resort and the LVCC via all-electric vehicles in minutes.
- Technology – Resorts World Las Vegas offers a variety of new-age technology advancements across the property, including mobile check-in and digital key, an AI-powered digital concierge named Red and more. The resort also has over 200,000 square feet of captivating LED displays including a 100,000-square-foot West Tower LED screen (one of the largest LED building displays in the U.S.).
- Casino – The next-generation casino floor at Resorts World Las Vegas features 117,000 square feet of gaming complete with slots, table games, a dedicated poker room, high-limit areas and a sportsbook.
- Pool and Spa – The resort offers additional amenities including an expansive 5.5-acre pool complex – the largest pool deck in Las Vegas – featuring seven unique pool experiences including the only infinity-edge pool on the Strip, as well as a 27,000-square-foot, world-class spa experience.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
© 2021 Hotel News Resource